Saturday, 17 November 2007

Ylliks 2nd year anniversary

It seems like yesterday that I fired up Blogger for the first time and started writing this post. But that's exactly 2 years and 151 posts ago so today marks Ylliks's 2nd anniversary!

The blog hasn't turned into an Engadget or Huffington Post traffic wise, but I've never expected it to do so. Returning visitors have gone up during the 2 years, so has overall traffic and rss-subscriptions. But don't get me wrong, they are not even up in the several hundreds a month.

But I enjoy the blogging experience weekly and I have some plans to expand it further (maybe to 2 a week) since I want to become a better writer (for professional and personal reasons).
The Weekly Linkage will stay put (it returns tomorrow) but I'm planning on doing more actual writing. So expect to see some more posts in the future.

So let me use this opportunity to thank the people who've been kind enough to give me feedback and who visit here on a regular basis. I know who you are and it's highly appreciated.

So thanks again and I hope to see you all again soon!

No comments: