Saturday, 15 March 2008

Weekly Linkage 03-15-2008

Here's this week's Weekly Linkage for March 15Th 2008.

Puppets pop culture photoshop contest (via BoingBoing)

I-pod commercials spoofs

Runnin' with the Beatles (via BoingBoing)

Dancing storm trooper (via JapanProbe)

And of course there are the (few this week) links from the Digg-nation: Personal ad with humor: just read lines 1, 3 and 5. And this is what you need for your gaming need.

Enjoy!

On a side note: Kottke.org, one of the most popular blogs in the world, has turned 10 years old this week, making it one of the oldest in the world. His blog is one of my personal favorites and one of the first blogs I discovered a few years ago. To mark the occasion Jason has put up a post detailing its history. So congratulations and here's to many years more!

1 comment:

Multifuncional said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.